We don’t give you an option of selecting specific dates because it would be very difficult to find a deal based on your exact criteria. The more flexible your dates are, the more likely you’re able to take advantage of the deals we send out.
On rare occasions, we’ll post them. They’re extremely difficult deals to find
Yes, we currently on find deals from Canada however we do plan on expanding to other countries in the near future.
Yes we only post economy deals since business class rarely fluctuate in price.
We find deals from 13 Canadian cities including: Victoria, Vancouver, Kelowna, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City and Halifax.
We provide you with easy, simple and clear booking instructions, availability and example dates. Ultimately we’re not a travel agency so we redirect you book directly with the airline or an online travel agency (OTA).
Most deals we find tend to last under 48 hours. Mistake/error fares are even less — usually within a couple of hours from the time we post. We always recommend to book as soon as possible. Here’s a tip: Most airlines offer a 24 hour free cancellation policy, which gives you a bit of time to decide. We’ll try to make note of it whenever we can in our deal posts.
Yes! Our app is completely free to use. We do have an option of subscribing to unlock additional key features such as personalized deal alerts, push notifications and much more.
Yes the deals we send you are 100% legit. We verify the booking up until the billing page to see if the price is actually valid.
You can find our terms and conditions over here.
Here’s what subscribers get:
- Instant Push Notifications & Instant Emails
- Customized Deals
- No ads
- No affiliate links on deals
Here’s what non-subscribers get:
- Access to all deals
- Ads and affiliate links on deals
- Weekly Newsletter
At this time we only find deals out of Canada. If you don’t see you’re Canadian Departure, it’s due to the lack of deals out of your city.
We would hate sending you deals we wouldn’t take ourselves. Remember, we do not make any commission from any bookings made by subscribers. Our only incentive is the send you the very best deals.
Canceling instructions are different if you purchased on your iPhone, Android or on our website.
- If you have purchased a subscription on your iPhone; you can cancel from your device. See full instructions: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT202039
- If you have purchased through your Android, you can cancel from your device. Launch the Google Play Store app. Tap Menu -> My Apps -> Subscriptions and tap on the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- If you have purchased through our website, you can cancel your subscription in your account, under Subscriptions, hit the Cancel button.
Not to worry! It’s more than likely we haven’t found a deal based on your departure & destination region. We recommend you select “ALL” to receive every deal from us. We only send you the best of the best flight deals!
With our money back guarantee, you can cancel anytime within 30 days and get a full refund. If it’s past 30 days, we cannot issue any refunds. Neither will any partial refunds will be granted for early cancellation.
Make sure you double check the following:
- Make sure your device’s push notifications are turned on. For iOS devices, they ask you to allow notifications when you first installed our app. For iOS/Apple devices, go to your Settings > Notifications > Next Departure > Make sure “Allow Notifications” toggle is on
- Are you deal alerts set? If yes, are they set to the departure and destination correctly?
- Are you subscribed?
- If it’s still not working, please contact us at [email protected]
Still Got Questions?
You can email us here. We’ll do our very best to answer your questions within 24 hours 🙂